This old flour mill, built in 1911, is a particular interpretation of industrial architecture by the local architect Ignasi Oms. It is an industrial building made of different voluimes. Vertically is highlighted, in the manner of English factories - a central part with four floors that stands out. Part of the side buildings, was lost when a series of silos were built. The building was made with stucco brick, ceramics and exposed bricks as ornaments.
Today, the building is the headquarters of the Local Police.